Our modular overpass for 15mm wargaming, features tabs and notches to help keep roads aligned during game play. The kit comes with a highway road section that can be removed to use the overpass over obstacles such as rivers or ravines. These can be combined with our other road series to create a variety of combinations and fit in well with our Modular building series.
There are (6) options for purchases
* Unpainted - Etched
* Unpainted - Engraved
* Primed Black or Gray - Etched
* Primed Black or Gray - Engraved
What is the difference between etching and engraving?
* Etching is a technique where lines are scored into the material. In this case, road lines are scored on the mdf and is a faster and cheaper process.
* Engraving is a technique where the mdf material is removed allowing a revel in the mdf. In this case the road lines are etched away from the mdf. In a Primed piece, this is a good alternative as the road lines may not need to be painted as the primed paint is removed from the mdf. This process is a much slower and more costly process.
Unless otherwise noted, any models or accessories shown for scale purposes are not included.
Modular Roads - Overpass-15mm
* (2) 6" Ramp sections
* (1) 6" Overpass
* (1) 9" Straight Highway section
* (1) Overpass support
* (2) 4-way intersections
* Etched or Engraved road lines
* Unpainted or Primed roads
* Modular system for reconfigurable road systems
* Compatible with our other Modular Road Kits
Some assembly required.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 8 years.